Quality Products and Services
In addition to providing product development services to the imaging and laser industry for the past 10 years, we've also developed a small line of our own products which have been created to address our own specific problems and needs. By making these publicly available, we hope to help out others with similar needs!
- Strum Fix Plus - a replacement strum mechanism for Rock Band guitars that improves the feel and control of the original guitar. A must for any serious Rock Band player!
- PortBrain - 24 digital I/O board with analog and temperature inputs. Can be used as a stand-alone PLC-like controller.
- LumaLanes - System of LED lights for pacing swimmers during workouts. ByteArts designed all the hardware and software (include iOS and Android apps) for this innovative system.
- MIDI Rocker LX - (discontinued) an adapter to allow you to use a professional quality drum kit with a musical game like Rock Band or Guitar Hero.
- LaserMotion - More info coming soon...
Software Design Services
With over 30 years experience in software design development, we can provide a solution for most any application. Specialties include:
- Windows application design and development.
- Mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Cross-platform applications for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android.
Experience and Skills:
- Multiple languages and platforms: including C, C++, C#, Delphi, LabVIEW, Python. We can target Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS.
- Image processing: image capture, display and analysis, including auto-focus, image registration and object tracking and detection. Detailed knowledge and experience with digital imaging system design and applications.
- Object-oriented design: emphasizing code maintainability and reliability.
- Cloud functionality: using AWS or Azure, or a custom solution.
Embedded System Design and Development
We can provide a complete turn-key product, including:
- Circuit board design and fabrication. Both rigid and flexible PCBs.
- Firmware design and development.
- Application design and development for controlling embedded devices.
We can also integrate off-the-shelf hardware into a cost-effective solution for most situations.
The firmware for embedded systems is designed to be modular and easily maintained and upgraded. We can provide mechanisms for automatic firmware updates in a secure, reliable environment.